Instructor: Suzi Kamin
Saturday, March 31, 10 am – 4 pm
$75* plus $25 Materials payable to instructor.
- Studio equipment, safety, tools
- design, patterns, measuring/overlap, texturing, and embellishment
- free form bezel cups, wire/strip/tube setting techniques
- level III soldering, texturing, disc cutter, brake, bezel mandrel
- crimping / bezel pushing / burnishing
- chemical coloring – finishing and polishing
Students leave the class with 2 – 3 pieces of jewelry
In this workshop you will learn to bezel set cabochons and explore other techniques to set stones and objects. Materials and basic tools will be provided or bring your own. Workshop format will include demonstrations, samples, discussion of terminology and lecture. Bring your lunch.
Please contact Suzi Kamin for more information.
*Nonmembers add $10
Registration Information on our Classes page.